June 8, 2007
Prayer Town (Directions)
Friday August 17, 2007 at 4:00 pm
Sunday August 19, 2007 at 12:00 noon
A First-hand Experience of Religious Life
We invite women who are exploring their religious vocation to visit us at our Mother House during one of our vocation weekends. It is an opportunity to learn about Religious Life, meet the sisters, get a sense of the life of a sister, and become acquainted with the nature of our charism.
"Be captivated by the love of Christ"
(John Paul II)
- Find out how to discern a vocation to religious life
- Deepen your understanding of the vows: poverty, chastity, and obedience
- Learn more about our Franciscan and Charismatic spirituality
- Interact with Sisters from many countries
- Ask questions that are burning in your heart
- Receive individual guidance if you so desire
- Join us in communal prayer (Mass, Liturgy of the Hours, Rosary, Prayer Meeting)
- Listen to the Lord in Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Enjoy some quiet time with the Lord in personal prayer
- Have a taste of religious life
- Get a sneak preview of fraternal life in community
- Learn the history of the Disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ
The Come and See begins on Friday at 4:00 pm and ends on Sunday at Noon.
If you are interested to join us for this retreat please contact:
Sister Juliana Gapasin, DLJC Sister Juliana will not be available until early July